LUMENERA INFINITY8-2 USB3 MONOCHROME FLUORESCENCE MICROSCOPE CAMERA
Outstanding Value for Fluorescence Imaging on a Constrained Budget
The INFINITY8-2M is the new go-to microscopy camera for routine fluorescence imaging on a constrained budget.With huge light-gathering pixels,
large field of view, and low noise characteristics, this camera enables labs to have a dedicated monochrome camera for their low-light imaging requirements.
And, with refresh rates of up to 96 fps at full resolution, the INFINITY8-2M provides exceptional low light sensitivity and allows for accurate imaging,
even in variable lighting conditions.
Today’s climate of increasingly constrained lab budgets and having to do more with less is challenging. Coupled with intuitive, feature rich software,
owning a dedicated monochrome camera for routine fluorescence imaging is now possible - without the hefty price tag.
Need to replace a cooled camera?
The INFINITY8-2M is budget-friendly replacement for a cooled camera of the past that is no longer working, or not compatible with today's computers and software.
This ultra-sensitive camera has large pixels and a 1-inch sensor, resulting in incredible sensitivity, lightening speed, and with a large field of view – all with a never
before seen price tag. Take full advantage of a 1X coupler to see more.
FLIC for optimal responsivity
FLIC (Fluorescence Illumination Image Capture) reduces read noise and allows for maximum responsivity from the INFINITY8-2M. In low light imaging,
the FLIC feature increases the sensitivity of the camera while keeping noise to a minimum. This is ideal for fluorescence imaging where small details
can be difficult to make out, but require short exposures.
See more of your sample
See more of your sample than any other sensor size. Take advantage of your 1X coupler to eliminate extra cost.
INFINITY8-2M MICROSCOPE CAMERA HIGHLIGHTS
- Monochrome CMOS sensor with 1-inch optical format
- 1.7 megapixel camera with fast frame rates of 96 fps at full resolution (1608 x 1104)
- Direct USB3 interface for fast image delivery and simplified connectivity
- Compact form factor
- Support for locking industrial micro USB on the back for power and control
- INFINITY ANALYZE microscopy software included with purchase. No annual license fees.
- Software support for Windows and Mac, along with third-party plugins for MetaMorph and MicroManager
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- Recommended coupler: 1x
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- INFINITY8-2M — 1.7 MP digital camera
- 3-meter USB 3 Micro-B to Type-A cable
- La2000PAFL — GPIO cable with leads
|1.7 MP Monochrome CMOS sensor – Sony IMX432
|Maximum sustainable frame rate of 96 fps
|8 or 12-bit
|Full Well Capacity
|100.4K e- in normal mode and 19.2K e- in FLIC mode
|21.6 e- in normal mode and 4.4 e- in in FLIC mode
|9.00 x 9.00 μm
|5V via Power Over USB3 Cable
|2.3 W to 3.6 W
|0 to 50 ºC
|Manual and automatic control
|Manual and automatic control
|USB3 cable. GPIO cable available as an accessory.
|C-Mount. Compatible with all microscope brands